HCG Diet Tips
People who are on the HCG diet for the first time tend to have many questions regarding it and how the HCG diet drops work, the post-HCG diet food, exercise, and how these HCG diet drops react with medications. Another concern is regarding keep your motivation level high while following this HCG diet.
The tips while on the HCG diet are detailed below.
1. It is life after the HCG diet that remains as an important consideration for many people. After spending months working for weight loss, it does get hard contemplating reverting back to the everyday diet. The best part here is that the HCG diet would have changed your metabolism as well as eating habits. Thus you would no longer be interested in gorging on junk food or on sugary snacks. On the other hand, your body will be interested in craving on healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Gentle exercise will always be important. You do not need to exercise while on the diet but small amounts can help and you will want to exercise after the diet is over.. However, this does not mean spending hours sweating out in the gym each day. Just doing some simple gentle exercise each day is sufficient for the HCG diet to be effective.
3. Typically, people do not fall ill while they are following the HCG diet. Still, in case they do, they would like to know how this HCG diet will react with medications. It is best to stay away from any kind of over-the-counter medications for all the common ailments including coughs or colds. After all, most of these medicines contain a high level of sugar and these ingredients are banned while being on the HCG diet. Rather, a number of natural remedies can be tried in order to relieve as well as prevent common illnesses like colds and flu.
4. Remaining motivated while on the HCG diet can be hard for many people. Still, there are plenty of methods that can be used in order to stay on the path while working towards weight loss on the HCG diet. This includes maintaining a weight loss diary or even a blog, besides enlisting the help of friends as well as family. Another option is to chat with fellow HCG dieters on the Internet.
5. Other tips while being on the HCG diet include not cheating. There can be small deviations of a 100 calories here or there. Even though this may appear harmless, but they will lead your body to pull energy from your calories rather than the fat deposits. This way the purpose of the HCG diet to pull your energy from your stored fat gets defeated.
6. While being on the HCG diet, protein is immediately considered as steak, pork, beef, or any other meats which are high in fat content. These meats should not be considered as the main course due to the high volume of fat content. On the other hand, fish, chicken, as well as lean cuts of beef can be considered as a better and a much healthier alternative.